- the types of information we collect through our Services and when you do business in our physical locations
- how we use and protect that information
- the types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances
- the choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices
- details regarding our use of third-party cookies and other tracking technologies
This Policy applies when you interact with us through our Services. It also applies anywhere it is linked. It does not apply to non-Collision King websites and mobile applications that may link to the Services or be linked to or from the Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
Information We Collect
Information You Give Us
Some of our Services include features or services that permit you to enter contact information and other information about you. We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes:
- Payment information and associated contact information when engaging in a transaction on our site.
- Appointment bookings and estimate requests you carry out through our site.
- Email address information when subscribing to our email newsletters.
- Information you provide when you complete a survey administered by us or a service provider acting on our behalf.
- Information you submit to inquire about or apply for a job with us.
- Information you provide when you participate in a contest or sweepstakes that we offer.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided. When you conduct business in person at one of our physical locations, we also will collect information that you provide to us when you complete a repair authorization and intake form onsite.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you interact with the Services, we collect certain information about your use of our Services automatically. This includes:
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use of our site (including the timing, frequency, and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about how you interact with our ads and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. Collision King relies on partners to provide many features of our sites and Services using data about your use of Collision King and other sites.
Below is a list of these partners with links to more information about their use of your information and how to exercise your options regarding tracking.
- Google – How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services
- Google – Terms of Service
- Facebook – Data policy
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Services may not be available, work, or work as designed. You may also be able to opt-out of or block tracking by interacting directly with the other companies who conduct tracking through our Services.
Please note, your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
If you enter one of our physical locations, we may collect images of you through security cameras that we have installed on our premises and information about wireless devices that you operate using the Wi-Fi service available in our stores.
How We Use and Protect Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services, including to take steps to enter into a contract for sale or for services, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
- To enable additional features on our Services and to provide you with personalized service.
- Create custom audiences on social media sites.
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business, including by understanding our customer base and purchasing trends and understanding the effectiveness of our marketing.
- To understand how our Services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements.
- To deliver tailored advertising about our Services based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
How We Share Your Information
- Service Providers: We engage the following types of vendors to perform functions on our behalf: payment processors; email marketers; content management companies; marketing and survey providers; website hosting companies; customer service providers; billing and collection providers; auditing and accounting firms; professional services consultants; providers of analytics services; security vendors; and IT vendors.
- Corporate Affiliates: We share data with other members of our group of companies.
- Entities as Required by Law: We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such sharing is necessary to (a) enforce our Terms of Service; (b) comply with applicable law or legal process; (c) protect and defend our rights or property, the Services, or our users; or (d) act to protect the personal safety of our employees and agents, other users of the Services, or members of the public.
Additional Information about our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Sharing of Aggregated or De-Identified Data
We may share aggregated or de-identified data at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies, and analytics providers. These other companies will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Combination of Information
We may combine information from the Services together and with other information, we obtain from our business records.
Data Collected From You About Others
If you decide to refer others to our Services, we will collect your and those persons’ names, email addresses, and/or phone numbers in order to contact them. You agree that you will obtain the other person’s consent to this before giving us their contact information. You also agree that you will not send us the contact information of a minor. We will inform any other person you invite that you gave us his or her information in the invitation email.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization
We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
Cross-border Transfer of Data
If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data, where permitted by law.
Your Options and Rights Regarding Your Information
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
You can learn more about ad serving companies and the options available to limit their collection and use of your information by visiting the websites for the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Initiative. Similarly, you can learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on your Apple or Android device.
Please note that opting out of advertising networks services does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from other companies that do not participate in these programs. It will, however, exclude you from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms. If you delete your cookies, however, you may also delete your opt-out preferences.
Changes to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes here, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at: