Each of our technicians is ASE and I-CAR factory trained and certified. Our estimating management has a combined 165-plus years of professional auto repair experience. We have seen and repaired just about everything to pre-accident condition. We are also the preferred repair center for major insurance companies.
Vehicle Hail Damage?
Collision Repair for All Makes and Models
We service all makes and model, foreign and domestic, and specialize in following complete auto body repair services:
- Paintless dent repair
- Complete structural repair
- Precision down-draft painting services
- Professional glass installation
Our team is driven by customer satisfaction. Our proficient, up-to-date processes are in place to ensure you get the best services and high-quality products possible.
Collision King auto body repair has been voted “Best Auto Body Repair Center in Lubbock” for the past 14 straight years and KCBD’s Best of the West Best Auto Body Shop multiple years! Choose a repair shop that you can trust. Whether your car has been involved in an accident or suffers severe weather damage, Collision King Auto Body Repair Center is ready to serve you. We’ll help you get back on the road in no time.
I-CAR is the highest training achievement and certification in our industry, meaning the highest quality of repairs to you.
Collision King WEST – Two Locations. Same Incredible Service.
To best serve you, we now offer TWO locations! Collision King West is NOW OPEN: 7313 Marsha Sharp Fwy,
806-368-7310, M-F, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Manager: Paul Rucker
Collision King has gone green!
We now use a waterbourne eco-friendly Sherwin Williams paint system. This eliminates chemicals that are classified as volatile organic compounds. Water-based paints are the same vibrant colors and meet all factory requirements while providing a tough protective paint finish. Why is this important? This greatly reduces hazardous wastes, better air quality and less of a carbon footprint. We also recycle scrap metals, batteries, glass and so forth.
Stop Texting and Driving!!
Texting while Driving is now illegal
Please remember as of September 1, it is now illegal to text and drive. You can be pulled over and issued a fine. So drive safe and buckle up!
Here are some things to watch for!
- The law targets people who are on their cellphones reading, writing or sending a text message while driving.
- Law enforcement will be on the lookout for drivers whose heads are down and who are swerving.
- If a driver is stopped at a red light, it’s not a violation to be looking at a phone because they’re not “operating a vehicle” in that moment. But Barineau cautions that texting at a red light can often cause a hazard because drivers don’t notice when the light turns green.
- Cellphones can be used for GPS navigation and music, though drivers might still get pulled over if officers suspect them of texting. Instead of texting, seek out hands-free technology, like Bluetooth headsets or dictation functions and apps that type out words spoken aloud. Using a cell phone to report an emergency, like a car crash, while driving is OK under the law.
- Those who are caught texting and driving will face a fine up to $99 for the first offense and those who’ve previously been convicted could face up to $200.
They are great! My car was damaged at a car wash. The front driver side panel had been knocked in and the door was catching. Jason looked at my car, popped the panel back into place and did not charge me anything. I will definitely be back and will let others know!
I was pleased with the quality of work and a few extras they did for my car.
Our car repairs were completed on time and they were done well. We never received an update on the status of our car. I thought everyone was friendly from the time we got the estimate until the time we picked it up.